Friday, July 23, 2010

First letter from Elder Adair

This experience is already turning out to be such a blessing. I have seen so many people already! Just from orientation alone, I ran into Elder Sazo, Elder Kaufusi, Sister McGuire and Elders I knew from school! What a blessing it has been to be around so many worthy brothers and sisters!

My MTC Companion is Elder Elrey. He is the Elder that got in touch with me on facebook months ago (you know the one that I was really confused about.) What a strong testimony he has! Just one day with him and I feel the blessings already pouring in. He's a little older (23), but you can more than tell how committed he is to the gospel. I am very blessed and excited to start my journey with someone so strong!

The MTC is Awesome!!! I wasn't able to eat alot of food, though.I think it was Fuddruckers. But the Elders in my district and zone are absolutely phenomenal. It's going to be an awesome 2 years. I can't wait! Pictures are coming soon, I promise.

I love you all so much and can't thank you enough for your love and support! These next two years are going to be fantastic, both for me and you . As the days go on, I hope I will get a handle on the schedule & routine. You are always in my prayers and hope to hear from you soon. I love you all so much!

With much love,
Elder Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment