Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30, 2010

I recieved news about posting my emails on my blog. Seeing that the NYRM is the pilot mission for Internet Proselyting, they asked that I remove my blog. Blogs are accessible to the public, and some missionaries post negative things about companions, areas, investigators, etc. They reassured me that mine was not a problem, but they are asking all missionaries who are doing that to discontinue all blogs. As an alternative, you could forward my emails to those who would like to read them. :)

as you can see the blog postings will end because we want to honor what our leaders ask of us.

If you would like to be placed on the "forwards" list of Ryan's emails, please email me (ma-ma-ja@hotmail.com) your email address and I will be happy to do so.

Jenny Adair (Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment